What to do in St. Kitts 12:00-4:00?

Mom.to.2

Any suggestions how to spend the afternoon in St. Kitts? Ideally, something close to the cruise pier.

We plan to take a sail/snorkel excursion that is 8:30-12:00, but all aboard isn't until 4:30 pm. How can we make the most of the rest of our day in St. Kitts? (2 adults, 2 kids)

TIA!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any suggestions how to spend the afternoon in St. Kitts? Ideally, something close to the cruise pier.

We plan to take a sail/snorkel excursion that is 8:30-12:00, but all aboard isn't until 4:30 pm. How can we make the most of the rest of our day in St. Kitts? (2 adults, 2 kids)

TIA!

I too recommend Palm Court Garden. It is walkable from the cruise port. Entrance fee to use the swimming pool which has an infinity pool with spectacular view/photo opportunity of your cruise ship. Hot tub, padded lounges, a few umbrellas for shade. Free WiFi through slow when I visited. Food available, rest rooms and a garden.

I too recommend Palm Court Garden. It is walkable from the cruise port. Entrance fee to use the swimming pool which has an infinity pool with spectacular view/photo opportunity of your cruise ship. Hot tub, padded lounges, a few umbrellas for shade. Free WiFi through slow when I visited. Food available, rest rooms and a garden.

What is the cost of entrance fee to Palm Court Garden?

Thank you both for the recommendation! Palm Court Garden looks beautiful based on their website.

Endoallen, do a google search and check out their website. Looks like there's a different fee based on whether you want to lounge at the pool versus just tour their garden. I'm not sure which you're after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk