St John Ferry

rdmadm12

Curious to hear from anyone who has taken the red hook ferry to St John, would it be possible to make it over to St John by 9:30am if your "dock" time is 8am? My only experience is on Carnival in other ports and it seems like we were out pretty quick. We are on Norwegian this time so I'm not sure how quickly they deboard.

Thanks

Curious to hear from anyone who has taken the red hook ferry to St John, would it be possible to make it over to St John by 9:30am if your "dock" time is 8am? My only experience is on Carnival in other ports and it seems like we were out pretty quick. We are on Norwegian this time so I'm not sure how quickly they deboard.

Thanks

My experience has been that the debark on NCL is much quicker that Carnival.

If you are ready to go by 8 you should be able to make the 9am ferry & will be at Cruz Bay at about 9:15. The taxi line may be the hold up, but it usually moves very quickly & the safari taxis fill up quickly to popular destinations lke Red Hook.