oasis pre book I bags for shows etc

Booked for the oasis next May. Have sailed before b u t not oasis class of ship. Looking for advice on pre booking restaurants and shows etc. Will mainly eat in main dining room will I have to pre book? Are the shows in twice a night like other ships and do you need to pre book every night to assure getting in? When will things become available to book.

Can you still buy individual alchohol packages still.

If you have traditional dining either early or late you will not have to book your dining time other than specialty restaurants. You WILL want to prebook your shows. They run more times than those on all of the ships earlier than Oasis. There is no venue on the ship large enough to hold half of the passengers at one time. You can just show up and wait in line for a seat if you do not prebook, but I would recommend prebooking.

I don't know if I am reading your question correctly. If you pre book a show you will get in. You can only book a show once, not multiple nights. Yes, you can still buy individual drink packages. If you have MTD you can just show up if you want but you may have a wait for a table depending on what time you want to eat. You can also book dining times before boarding or each day through the interactive TV. There is no set times when bookings open up, sometimes it is six months, sometimes 90 days, or anytime in between. You just have to keep checking.

I don't know if I am reading your question correctly. If you pre book a show you will get in. You can only book a show once, not multiple nights. Yes, you can still buy individual drink packages. If you have MTD you can just show up if you want but you may have a wait for a table depending on what time you want to eat. You can also book dining times before boarding or each day through the interactive TV. There is no set times when bookings open up, sometimes it is six months, sometimes 90 days, or anytime in between. You just have to keep checking.

I think you just hit all OP's questions spot on :)

Booked for the oasis next May. Have sailed before b u t not oasis class of ship. Looking for advice on pre booking restaurants and shows etc. Will mainly eat in main dining room will I have to pre book? Are the shows in twice a night like other ships and do you need to pre book every night to assure getting in? When will things become available to book.

Can you still buy individual alchohol packages still.

Always pre book your shows on Oasis class ships.