Linked Rooms/Photo Packages

So my DH and I are going on Indy(for our 20th wedding anniversary), we are going with 2 other couples. Because they are linked rooms, can we share a CD with all of our pics from all 3 cabins? also, anyone know the price of a CD from a 4 night cruise? I have searched online and finding conflicting answers.Thanks for any help. :)

You can link cabins for children 21 or under to be part of your photo package. The only other way your friends will be part of your photo disc will be if they are in photos with you. We experienced this on the Liberty this summer when we were traveling with extended family. Our youngest daughter was able to be linked to our cabin, but our two older children and their families were not....but any pictures they appeared in with us, we were able to get on our disc. Just make sure you take a photo as you embark as they use this for photo recognition...we did but they still "lost" this data and had to search for it.

Based on my experience, no. Individual or couple photos of traveling companions staying in another room should not be on your CD.

But, If there are photos with one of you and someone else from another cabin, those should be on your CD, and theirs.

They key is, one of you have to be in the photo.

(linked cabins with families with kids can be included I believe)

Edited by m*u*g*