urgent!!help needed!!

dolphinbarmy

my dh and i are wanting to pre book some trips but are unable to as we are renewing our wedding vows while onboard but wont know what day or time untill we get on boat.could anyone shed any light on the matter as we dont want to miss out on the trips either!!!many many thanks!

my dh and i are wanting to pre book some trips but are unable to as we are renewing our wedding vows while onboard but wont know what day or time untill we get on boat.could anyone shed any light on the matter as we dont want to miss out on the trips either!!!many many thanks!

We are renewing our vows during our cruise, also. When is your cruise?

On recommendation of our TA and others, we decided not go with RR but decided to book with a planner. Mainly because of not being able to chose, place, day and time till on board!

We chose St. John USVI, Hawksnest Beach.

Good luck with your vow renewal. Planning ours has been so much more fun than our wedding 25 years ago!

Judi

we are going on the navigator of the seas on the 5th november for two weeks east and west.how about you? ive read it happens on a sea day but dont know if that is true if so it could be day after we get on boat which would be great!your ceromony sounds like it will be idyllic,real romantic!we are doing it because we would have loved to get married abroad but we were on a tight budget,i didnt even wear a proper wedding gown so i cant wait for this,nothing meringuey but still gorgeous.how about you what will you be wearing.

We were on the Explorer, a sister ship of the Navigator, you will love the ship. It has a chapel so that is a plus for your renewal site. However you may want to check this for sure because our TA said that on some of the ships RC has changed the the chapel into another room. :eek:

From what my TA found out you can request a certain day but if there are other renewals you may not get that day, it can not be a formal night. From her understanding and also I called RR and the person I talked to confirmed, that it does not have to be a day while totally at sea, it just has to be done while sailing. For instance, after you leave the port.

For our renewal, we will be bare foot on the beach. Our wedding was VERY formal so this will be the opposite. Also, it will just be DH and I at the renewal, so very romantic.:D I am wearing a flowy, tropical print dress- the print part is georgette type fabric and then it has a beige tank dress underneath. I am going to have a small boquet of tropical flowers.

How about you?

If I were you I would plan excursions for the days that are formal nights. You know the renewal won't be on those nights. I am not sure if your Western ITN is the same as ours was, but our formal nights were Labadee and Caymans. Also, we only booked one excursion before we got on the ship, so you could wait to book them after you find out what day they have assigned for you renewal.

I am sure you will have a wonderful renewal. Be sure to post pictures when you get back!

Judi

hi thanks for the info i think thats a great idea to book trips when its the formal nights.your ceremony is going to be sooo romantic,my dh and will be on our own too!we are having a party for everyone when we get home,i just hope we will be able to fit in our wedding attire as we plan to wear it to the party but with all that food available who knows! my dress is an alfred angelo one with fitted bodice covered with crystals and a long skirt with a small train its number 6905i if you want to have a peek but it looks so much better on as the pic doesnt do it much justice.im also wearin a crystal tiara,my dh will be wearing a lovely dark pinstriped suit with a ivory waistcoat and gold cravat so he could also wear it to the formals but with different shirt,i havent seen him in it yet but he will look gorgeous in anything! barefoot on the beach sounds amazing so tropical!dont you just love the carribean you cant beat it!royal romance dont really give you that much info,i asked the girl on the phone what the flowers would be like and she just said white or red roses. so not much choice colour wise but i think ill go red for a splash of colour. i apologise for the lack of punctuation but im feeling a bit rough so am not concentrating very well.had a very long day at work,im a hairdresser so i have been on my feet for nine hours its nice to have a sit down and get excited about hols.five weeks to go!!!!!take care.

Archived