Boarding Pass Question

louisianagirl70

DH and I are platinum and sailing the Breeze in 5 weeks. I just viewed our boarding pass and it doesn't say "priority" on the boarding pass like it does on the luggage tags. It does say platinum and I am assuming that will get us through faster. Is that correct or should it say priority on the boarding pass, too? Thanks.

Edited by cruising maniac

DH and I are platinum and sailing the Breeze in 5 weeks. I just viewed our boarding pass and it doesn't say "priority" on the boarding pass like it does on the luggage tags. It does say platinum and I am assuming that will get us through faster. Is that correct or should it say priority on the boarding pass, too? Thanks.

I sail solo on 11-28 on the Valor and my boarding pass and luggage tags have PRIORITY on both. PLATINUM only on boarding pass, not luggage tags.

Edited by misterchatter

Yeah I'm platinum and my mother is not. Both of our boarding passes have PRIORITY in red in the top right-hand corner of the boarding pass. Both of our boarding passes indicate our status (platinum for me, gold for her) but I wouldn't trust that alone to get you into the priority line. Luggage tag says PRIORITY and FTTF, as always. I suggest calling Carnival, as I've heard of people who've had glitches with these types of things before. This would be much more difficult to resolve at the port. We always make sure we have the priority insignia on our boarding pass before we go.

Thanks for the help. It's amazing how awesome the representatives can be. The first rep tells me that she shows priority on her display of the boarding pass but I should print it and if it doesn't show priority to call back and they will e-mail it to me. I printed it and it did not show priority so I called them back. I have been on hold for 10 minutes while they try to figure out what to do because I booked through a TA. The first rep says that doesn't matter when you are having problems with anything related to online check in. After holding and working through for 18 minutes, the delightful rep says "You're using internet explorer, right?" No, Firefox. I switched over to internet explorer and there it was. PRIORITY. Hopefully, anyone else having the same problem will benefit from my experience. :)