Gem - secrets, tips and things to know

heatheranderson13

Scott is great!! We are heading to NOLA for a cruise on the DAWN next month...Our honeymoon cruise....there are 12 of us going, 4 driving and 8 flying!! I cant wait!!*

Tell Christie I said hi!! (I hope I spelled her name correctly)!!

So you are going on the Gem? You will have so much fun!!

Sounds awesome, enjoy!! Yup, going on the Gem in January, 10 nights! Our longest cruise yet! I can't wait. It's gonna be cold leaving nyc in January, but that's nothing that a few cocktails won't take care of!

Sounds awesome, enjoy!! Yup, going on the Gem in January, 10 nights! Our longest cruise yet! I can't wait. It's gonna be cold leaving nyc in January, but that's nothing that a few cocktails won't take care of!

Have a great cruise!! My daughter loved the Gem, but she said she has more fun with us.. :cool: I am such a cool mom, LOL!!

Everyone has it it pretty well covered. Great outdoors is truly "great". We had an aft balcony so very convenient. Bartenders really appreciated the extra tips and always remembered us. Great friendly staff on that ship. Off to dry dock today. Anxious to see the changes when she returns to service. Oh, don't miss the show with the acrobats. Amazing