Princess transfers?

Superfishal

I guess everyone has differing opinions on shuttle services. I have never had a problem with Princess transfers. I have used Super Shuttle twice-the last being last month in LAX-and twice they have screwed up with no apology!

Not so with Princess as you will wait and wait and wait until they have a full bus. If you're handicapped you will have trouble.

The procedure apparently varies from port to port. In Seattle, the transfer bus is sent on it's way to the airport 20 minutes after the first passenger boards under normal circumstances. Sometimes that is delayed a bit while the driver finished loading baggage or such but the 20 minute rule is usually followed.

Tom

...When debarking, you're herded into a lounge waiting to get off the ship. We self embark, walk down to where the Super Shuttle is, board and leave. Not so with Princess as you will wait and wait and wait until they have a full bus...

The lounge with the wait and wait and wait has nothing to do with Shuttle vs Transfer and everything to do with disembarkation. If you have an early flight then Princess will hold others back while trying to get you off in time. Everyone can't just walk off at 8am but it is nice when you get to. If I have to choose between a Princess lounge and an Airport one, Princess wins every time. I'm never one of those that takes off running when my color is called.

If it's speed you're after then a cab beats both the shuttle and transfer as the cab won't be loading anyone else along the way nor waiting to fill up.