Escape Mandara spa question?

missemo12345

my thoughts on the snow room-too much like going to experience this weekend according to the weather forecast!

and will be wearing wellies and warm clothing not a swim costume!

wear flip flops in there as otherwise very slippery on bare feet

a novelty experience bit like the ice bar which is not on Escape

The Escape has a dry sauna, wet sauna, salt bath, steam room, and snow room. The two saunas have windows that look out on the port side of the ship. The thermal suite has hot stone chairs and loungers that wrap from the port side around to the front of the ship. Very nice set up.

fd2a18e6f3b83ed6bada2230c25847e5.jpg

This does look like a great set up, and wonders of wonders plenty of the heated loungers as well as (what appear to be) non-heated loungers for relaxation.

Does anyone have any feedback or thoughts on purchasing the Thermal Suite pass? Did you find it was worth the money?

I consider myself a thermal suite aficionado, having experienced them on a number of ships/cruise lines, and I feel they are well worth the money even on a warm weather cruise. Depending on the ship, facilities may include heated tile loungers (Much more comfortable than they look), a hydro pool (Think giant hot tub with jets and flowing streams of water), wet and/or dry saunas, aroma therapy rooms, and usually a relaxation area. Besides the chance to relax they are usually quiet, and child free.

The few photos I have seen of the Escape make it appear that this is indeed a great thermal suite.

In the end the value is in the eye of the beholder. Some see no value in them because they have no desire to use the facilities, and that's okay. Others, such as my DH and I find that they enhance our vacation experience.