Early Saver Question

dorisdvu

I know the month I will cruise Oct 2016; however, the exact date and the exact # of passengers (5 or 8) is not confirmed yet. It depends on work vacation and school break. Can I book two cabins now using the early saver with 1 or 2 people in each and then add remaining guests in January? If I book now and have to change the date will I lose my deposit?

If you book early saver every change you make will cost you $50 per person. Date changes qualify as a cancellation.

Consider this when booking an Early Saver rate when you are uncertain about taking tge exact itinerary you book.

Under early saver we have added a passenger which resulted in a cabin change with no penalty but changing dates or ships with early saver will cost you. If you are not sure of dates etc, book regular rate. You can always ask to have your rate changed to early saver later

If you aren't yet sure of the dates you can still book early saver and change dates later. But you need to do it in one contact i.e. you call to cancel the first date and book the new date during the same call.

You will still be penalized the $50 per person, but the remaining funds can be used as your deposit or payment. If you don't rebook during the same contact then your remaining balance will be held as an OBC and can't be used for payment.