My booking disappeared.

E&B

Ok. Here's something interesting. I had picked a check-in time before the booking disappeared. Now, not only is it not there but the whole "select a check-in time" option is gone. The problem started shortly after they added that option. Guessing they had to remove it to get it corrected. I'm not too worried. We have FTTF, so had only picked a check-in time because we had to.

Ok. Here's something interesting. I had picked a check-in time before the booking disappeared. Now, not only is it not there but the whole "select a check-in time" option is gone. The problem started shortly after they added that option. Guessing they had to remove it to get it corrected. I'm not too worried. We have FTTF, so had only picked a check-in time because we had to.

Yes I commented on that myself. I guess that was the problem. I'm wondering if they plan to roll it out further than Galveston. If so, why remove it?? Oh well. We'll make do either way. As of now we have no plans to get fttf.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yes I commented on that myself. I guess that was the problem. I'm wondering if they plan to roll it out further than Galveston. If so, why remove it?? Oh well. We'll make do either way. As of now we have no plans to get fttf.

Oops. Didn't notice your comment. My guess is it was a programming error and that's why they had to remove it. It'll probably return and hopefully the bookings will stay put next time.

Oops. Didn't notice your comment. My guess is it was a programming error and that's why they had to remove it. It'll probably return and hopefully the bookings will stay put next time.

So long as they don't cancel my cabana, I'm good. Lol. We o know that's the first thing I checked!