latest deal/how long?

may1021

Anyone know when the "pick one of 4" deal is ending. I asked if I could have a price without this and the answer was no, price would be the same whether I picked something or not. Honestly I would prefer to have better price without these "deals" however I guess it is not to be. NCL seems to have so many "deals" going so sort of hard to figure out. :)

Anyone know when the "pick one of 4" deal is ending. I asked if I could have a price without this and the answer was no, price would be the same whether I picked something or not. Honestly I would prefer to have better price without these "deals" however I guess it is not to be. NCL seems to have so many "deals" going so sort of hard to figure out. :)

Until they decide not to do it anymore LOL

Honestly I would prefer to have better price without these "deals"
And they would prefer for you to pay a higher price and give you one of these deals. The cruel truth is, as long as they can find enough people who are happy with these never-ending (but ever-diminishing) promotions, they won't do anything to attract your business.

If you click on the promotion and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, that is where they hide the Terms and Conditions. They will include the inclusive dates of the offer.

Booking Window: 10/1/2015 - 10/31/2015 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3-16 day sailings

I booked on line the day before yesterday for a cruise and picked the CHOB for one and not the other and got an additional $50 credit. Maybe it's just hit and miss depending on the date booked.

Edited by runnersmate

The terms now say through November 1st :P I came on here looking for the next "Sale". I am hoping for 3rd-8th guests in 2016 or at least 3rd/4th. It has been awhile (2 months?) since that was offered.

Edited by gotksgirl