best jerk chicken in Jamaca port

Clovis8

There are at least two places that I remember inside the Falmouth Cruise Port that offer Jamaican Jerk Chicken. There was one that was a bar and restaurant that was on the right hand side of the port towards the end of the buildings on that side, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place. We didn't eat the chicken there, but saw several others having it. The best we have had was in town when we took the Falmouth Culinary Tour. But there was a lot of walking involved in that tour.

If you are adventurous, Pepper's Jerk Center is a couple blocks outside the gate of the port complex. We stumbled upon it last time we were there in March. Good food and nice staff, but not really a tourist spot. You can Google it to find out where it is, or just ask someone in town, but be prepared for them to offer to take you there and then demand payment for the service.

The restaurant inside the cruise port area is called Spice Kitchen and Bar. I ate there a couple of years ago and had the jerk chicken. The meal was good and we enjoyed a bottle of Red Stripe beer as well. We took the cruise again a couple of weeks ago and the restaurant is still there but this time, we didn't eat off the ship.