Onboard Cruise Credit Question

CanuckCruiser16

I am headed on Norwegian Escape on the TA with my Mom!! So excited!!!

Been with Norwegian many times and love it. Also have strong connections to Asia and enjoy visiting there.

Want to surprise someone with a deposit on one of the Star Asia cruises then we have an option for a year. It will be an Inside Stateroom based on the price and we need to fly long haul etc.

We have a prepaid deposit we can use already that will give us $75 OBC plus a Freestyle Choice promo.

Is there any advantage to booking one on the the ship next week with the new future cruise program onboard? Can you get any extra perks for Inside? I know some categories get Beverage Package with new program?

Thanks very much!

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

I am headed on Norwegian Escape on the TA with my Mom!! So excited!!!

Been with Norwegian many times and love it. Also have strong connections to Asia and enjoy visiting there.

Want to surprise someone with a deposit on one of the Star Asia cruises then we have an option for a year. It will be an Inside Stateroom based on the price and we need to fly long haul etc.

We have a prepaid deposit we can use already that will give us $75 OBC plus a Freestyle Choice promo.

Is there any advantage to booking one on the the ship next week with the new future cruise program onboard? Can you get any extra perks for Inside? I know some categories get Beverage Package with new program?

Thanks very much!

Unfortunately they still say next to nothing on this webpage about CruiseNext Ultimate, which is what the OP is wondering about. I guess they don't want to commit to any specific set of booking perks, so they can change them whenever they want.

What people have reported is that the perks offered do depend on stateroom category, and the perk you choose on board is not in addition to the perk you get from the current FC promo, it's either/or. So for the OP, if you see a good deal on an inside, go ahead and book it. Once you get on board, ask about the CN Ultimate perks for insides, and if that's a better deal, book that instead and cancel the other one. And if something even better comes along next year, you can keep rebooking. These Asia cruises are still over a year away.