Tortola Party Tour

sungirl10

We were in Tortola last Saturday. We took the escape to Jost Van Dyke catamaran excursion thru ncl. No other ncl excursion visited while we were there. I would highly recommend the Jost excursion. It's one of the most beautiful places we have ever visited.

Just as a point of reference, it's about 45 minute cat ride from Tortola to Jost. So, if you go, I would recommend you book thru the ship.

The Escape to Jost is the excursion I really wanted to take but it is no longer on the website so I am thinking it is sold out. I should have booked it a couple months back and did not.

Therefore at this point I am looking for alternatives.

The Escape to Jost is the excursion I really wanted to take but it is no longer on the website so I am thinking it is sold out. I should have booked it a couple months back and did not.

Therefore at this point I am looking for alternatives.

They only sell a certain percentage pre cruise. You can book an alternative now, but check with the excursion desk about the Jost tour as soon as you board, and they will likely still have room on the tour. You can then cancel the other one if you prefer the Jost tour.