Mattress on the Oosterdam

bushy tail

Can anyone tell me the name of the mattress on the Oosterdam? Also do any of you know if there is a coupon for Cruise parking . Park-:) n-Go.

HAL has (had?) an agreement with Park'n'Fly for a free day if reserved on the website and paid in advance. The link is here and seems to still be valid:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/HollandAmerica_FLL_FreeDay.pdf

I've never heard of a coupon for parkngo (which we've used 3 times and will a 4th time soon) but if you reserve and pre-pay the rate is $12/day instead of $15/day at the lot. Then they tack on a $2 service fee so it's not quite a 20% discount.

I know that HAL is switching mattress providers to a new company (Sherwood - see http://www.shophollandamerica.com/static/118/files/Holland_America_Mariners_Dream_Bed_Final.pdf) but don't know if the new ones are on the Oosterdam yet.

Edited by jtl513

Can anyone tell me the name of the mattress on the Oosterdam? Also do any of you know if there is a coupon for Cruise parking . Park-:) n-Go.

When I got off the ship on 10/26 they were loading a bunch of new mattress on board, could not see the name...haha. Slept great and the "old" mattress was just fine!

Will that coupon work for the cruise lot?
The same lot is used for both cruise and flight passengers ... but I think you caught what I missed: the coupon could be just for flight passengers. :(

Edited by jtl513