Shows and Entertainment on the Dawn?

teacher2cruiser

It pretty much depends on what you are looking for. Don't miss out on "Elements" in the Stardust Theater, Patti & Jose perform at a couple of

different venues throughout Ship, with their main stage to be in the Atrium. They also do a great tribute show to Neil Diamond in the Stardust, (which is packed). We enjoyed sitting with cocktails listening to Ariel play the Baby Grand to the likes of Sinatra, Broadway, and a other crooners at Gatsby's. The ships orchestra plays some great Glenn Miller in the spinnaker. If you want the thumping sound of club dance music and leave with a great pounding sound check out NCL White Hot Night.

I like the Band on the Run show, not sure if they still have that, its a disco show with songs from the 70s and 80s.

Not so Newlywed Show can be really funny if you get the right contestants, Dancing with the Dawn stars is funny.

I go to most of the shows, sometimes alone, next month will be my 5th cruise on the Dawn, and the rest of the family is beginning to rebel against the shows.

The only show we don't enjoy is Second City, not a big fan of improve.

I like the Band on the Run show, not sure if they still have that, its a disco show with songs from the 70s and 80s.

Not so Newlywed Show can be really funny if you get the right contestants, Dancing with the Dawn stars is funny.

I go to most of the shows, sometimes alone, next month will be my 5th cruise on the Dawn, and the rest of the family is beginning to rebel against the shows.

The only show we don't enjoy is Second City, not a big fan of improve.

Thanks!

I haven't heard of the Deal or No Deal show on Norwegian. Can anyone give me some details?

Yes.

I was on the Dawn a few weeks ago and we had 3 total Deal or No Deal game shows, I went to 2 of them.

Here's how it works:

- card sales are $20 each or you can get a package if you buy 3 or 5 cards.

- cards also included raffle tickets for the raffle pulled at the final bingo cruise for a 6 day cruise to the Caribbean.

- shows take place in the theatre (Dawn's was the Stardust)

- all guests who purchase a card are electronically placed into a pool. 2 guests are pulled as contestants and get to go through the real Deal or no Deal process.

- The amounts on the board are dependent upon the number of cards sold. We had a game with the big prize being $1,200 and the last game of the cruise was for $5,000.

- the best part is that even if you do not get chosen you get to play along for real prizes in your seat!

- you match the amounts on the screen to the amount on your card under each number. The more matches, the better the prize. My boyfriend won a free 8x10 professional photo!

- they also call out another contest in a giveaway for a tote bag worth of goodies.

All in all, it's about an hour long but I definitely had a blast and worth the $20!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk