Booking details? Where can I find....

SWEETSEA

Some time ago, I made Steakhouse reservations and also bought some beverages for the cabin. Now, I need to check my reservation and see what exact day I chose for the Steakhouse. I can't seem to find anywhere on my booking that shows this, or my purchased beverages. Can anyone help me navigate the Carnival website to find this on my booking? Thanks

Some time ago, I made Steakhouse reservations and also bought some beverages for the cabin. Now, I need to check my reservation and see what exact day I chose for the Steakhouse. I can't seem to find anywhere on my booking that shows this, or my purchased beverages. Can anyone help me navigate the Carnival website to find this on my booking? Thanks

Not sure about steakhouse reservations, but any beverages or gifts through the Fun Shops you have to call and inquire about previous purchases. I had ordered water back in June for all 3 of my cruises this year and had forgotten to print out confirmation orders and had to call to verify how many packs I had ordered. Took a little time but they can access all the information in their system. I'm sure the steakhouse is the same way. Wish they would have all prepaid items accessible through my cruise manager.

For the Steakhouse, you got a confirmation email that says what date and time you are confirmed for. For the beverages you should have gotten a confirmation email. If you didn't call Carnival and ask.