?? about canceling

WindyFreedom

This has probably been asked a million times. I know I asked on a different thread but I can't remember where I asked it so I can see the reply (if there was one). lol So, I apologize in advance if this is often asked. I am just curious and cannot find any answers.

As I have said previously, my friend has backed out of our cruise in Nov. I cannot find a single person to go in his place either.... crazy! Anyways..

Thankfully, he is just going to do the "no show" thing so it does not affect my cruise. I want to make sure he does get his money for the port fees and gratuities when they refund. Will Carnival automatically know to refund to HIS card or how does that work? It is no big deal if it goes onto my card because I can give to him. I just don't want it to be given as OBC.

Thanks all! :)

This has probably been asked a million times. I know I asked on a different thread but I can't remember where I asked it so I can see the reply (if there was one). lol So, I apologize in advance if this is often asked. I am just curious and cannot find any answers.

As I have said previously, my friend has backed out of our cruise in Nov. I cannot find a single person to go in his place either.... crazy! Anyways..

Thankfully, he is just going to do the "no show" thing so it does not affect my cruise. I want to make sure he does get his money for the port fees and gratuities when they refund. Will Carnival automatically know to refund to HIS card or how does that work? It is no big deal if it goes onto my card because I can give to him. I just don't want it to be given as OBC.

Thanks all! :)

It will be refunded to the source that it was paid for from (credit card, debit card)