Velentine's Day.

AZbeachboy

Does Princess do anything special to celebrate Valentines day. We will be traveling with one of our married son's then as well. We both want to celebrate.

I was on the Ocean Princess cruising French Polynesia during Valentine's day. There were some decorations on board and they had a renewal of vows ceremony for those who wished to do that. It was fairly low key, but that was also on a ship with less than 700 passengers so I don't know if they do more on the larger ships.

I was on the Ocean Princess cruising French Polynesia during Valentine's day. There were some decorations on board and they had a renewal of vows ceremony for those who wished to do that. It was fairly low key, but that was also on a ship with less than 700 passengers so I don't know if they do more on the larger ships.

Thanks for your response. I was on that ship when it was the Tahitian Princess.

I was thinking about Sabatini's as well, but thought they might have a special menu that night in the MDR. I had planned on the flowers, I have done that on other cruises and it's not to expensive. I also always take some good champagne along. Believe it or not, for a guy, Valentine's Day is my favorite holidays.

The first time we were on a Princess ship, it was mid-February way back in 2003. I remember all the flyers suggesting flowers, champagne breakfasts, etc., for Valentine's Day. I would imagine there would be a similar push nowadays -- for that secondary on board revenue.:)