Carnival Pride - Family of 5 staterooms?

mommy2jack

Hello!

We sailed aboard the Pride in May 2014 and we're thinking about possibly planning another cruise in either 2017 or 2018. In 2014 we were a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) since then we've added a new baby to the family. :) I was looking online to get some price quotes but I'm unable to search for 5 people. Does the Pride not offer staterooms that accommodate 5? Will we need to get connecting rooms? If that's the case what category offers connecting rooms? We do not want an interior room, so looking at oceanview or balcony rooms.

Thanks!

Hello!

We sailed aboard the Pride in May 2014 and we're thinking about possibly planning another cruise in either 2017 or 2018. In 2014 we were a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) since then we've added a new baby to the family. :) I was looking online to get some price quotes but I'm unable to search for 5 people. Does the Pride not offer staterooms that accommodate 5? Will we need to get connecting rooms? If that's the case what category offers connecting rooms? We do not want an interior room, so looking at oceanview or balcony rooms.

Thanks!

I do not believe that any cabins on the Pride sleep more than 4. There are few connecting cabins,. most are Balcony to Balcony on decks 5,6 & 7, but they do have a few Balcony to Inside connecting cabins on decks 5 and 6.

Unfortunately, the answer is no on a single cabin for 5 on the Pride.

If you want to see which staterooms actually CONNECT, try here:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/pride/pride.ashx

Click on the "Connecting Staterooms" link ... the last one along the left hand side.

Edited by StolidCruiser

FYI - the only way to book a connecting stateroom is through a travel agent or a PVP at carnival. You will drive yourself crazy trying to do it online. And those rooms are not the cheapest category, So plan to spend a bit extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, the answer is no on a single cabin for 5 on the Pride.

If you want to see which staterooms actually CONNECT, try here:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/pride/pride.ashx

Click on the "Connecting Staterooms" link ... the last one along the left hand side.

We have used connecting cabins. We like it better than a suite. Two bathrooms, sets of closets, etc. More space....

On the Pride, there are connecting balcony and an interior on decks 5 thru 7.

5108 balcony (B) connects to 5106 interior (I) or 5107 B connects to 5105 I

6112 B connects to 6108 I or 6115 B connects to 6109 I

7108 B to 7106 I or 7107 B to 7105 I.

I believe the deck 5 cabins would be the cheapest, not sure. That way the children could have the interior and mom and dad the balcony. You would have the 2 bathrooms and the children would be right by you with a door way separating you.

I know you did not want interior but for the kids, I think that would be fine especially since they would be in the connecting cabin .

Edited by retiredgram

On the Pride, there are connecting balcony and an interior on decks 5 thru 7.

5108 balcony (B) connects to 5106 interior (I) or 5107 B connects to 5105 I

6112 B connects to 6108 I or 6115 B connects to 6109 I

7108 B to 7106 I or 7107 B to 7105 I.

I believe the deck 5 cabins would be the cheapest, not sure. That way the children could have the interior and mom and dad the balcony. You would have the 2 bathrooms and the children would be right by you with a door way separating you.

I know you did not want interior but for the kids, I think that would be fine especially since they would be in the connecting cabin .

We are a family of 5 and I have tried to book those before. Unfortunately the max occupancy on each of those rooms is 2 so they won't accommodate a family of 5. There are very few connecting rooms that also have an occupancy greater than 2 people

Deck 4 (Vista Suite) and (Connecting Aft balcony)

We have stayed in a Vista before, and a Balcony seperatly. We have this combination on Jan 3rd.

It should almost end up as a 2 bedroom suite with a balcony, as the bathroom in the vista is off the bedroom. I will post a video once we are onboard.

We are unsure of the ability to open the divider (its a crapshoot) havent been able to confirm, but not that big of a deal with the HUGE Vista Balcony.

The connecting AFT has 3 Beds. We were booked with 5 total in both rooms. (2 Vista, 3 Aft)

Deck 4 (Vista Suite) and (Connecting Aft balcony)

We have stayed in a Vista before, and a Balcony seperatly. We have this combination on Jan 3rd.

It should almost end up as a 2 bedroom suite with a balcony, as the bathroom in the vista is off the bedroom. I will post a video once we are onboard.

We are unsure of the ability to open the divider (its a crapshoot) havent been able to confirm, but not that big of a deal with the HUGE Vista Balcony.

The connecting AFT has 3 Beds. We were booked with 5 total in both rooms. (2 Vista, 3 Aft)

Looking forward to your report/video in January....we have the port side of this combo on 04/15 :)