Breeze Pizza Delivery??

jdcml

Hadn't heard anything about that before. Tried doing a search both here and on the great world wide interwebs. Is there really pizza delivery on the Breeze? Full Pizza Pirate menu or limited options? Maybe it's just a heat and eat from room service? Additional charge (beyond of course tip)? Tell me more!

I think on the new room service menu pizza can be ordered A statement from the cruise line says new items featured on the menu will include sushi, chicken wings, fried shrimp, quesadillas and personal pizzas, which will range in price from $4 to $7.

Hmm, ok. I didn't realize the new charge menu had made it to the Breeze already. So hard to keep up with various menu changes on different ships.

I am almost certain that it has not made it on the Breeze yet.

We have some friends who cruised 2 weeks ago and I asked them to snap a picture of the new room service menu because we cruise in December and I was curious.

They said it was the same menu and when they inquired with their steward(ess), they were told that it was a slow roll out.

So tonight I had dinner with someone that had someone in their cabin ordering Pizza Pirate to the room! They didn't know about an extra charge and based on the number of times the other person ordered it, $5 a pizza seems unlikely. Again though, we know what third hand information sometimes results in :).

SURELY someone has sailed recently with some more information!