Do all members in the room get their own perk?

Vitality08

My cabin mate and I are both gold. Should we both have a bottle of water waiting in the room?

The reason I ask is because on a recent cruise there was only one bottle of water in the cabin. I thought that was because I was gold and my mother was red. After arriving home I realized that reds should get a bottle of water also.

So now I'm not sure if it was an oversight that we didn't each get a water or if it's only one per room regardless of the VIFP level of the occupants.

Thanks.

My cabin mate and I are both gold. Should we both have a bottle of water waiting in the room?

The reason I ask is because on a recent cruise there was only one bottle of water in the cabin. I thought that was because I was gold and my mother was red. After arriving home I realized that reds should get a bottle of water also.

So now I'm not sure if it was an oversight that we didn't each get a water or if it's only one per room regardless of the VIFP level of the occupants.

Thanks.

Yes, each person, as long as they're eligible, should have had in this case, their own bottle of water... If you don't get it next time, ask/remind the Room Steward and he/she should bring it to you...

they only leave one tray of chocolate covered strawberries for the two of us.Don't know how the water works.

That's one perk I can do without. We always give them to the room steward. We had a 6 pack of water plus 2 large bottles of water in our cabin for us. We never touched the other 2 liter bottles of Evian. We like that perk.

Got off Fascination this morning. Our party consisted of 2 Platinum's and 1 Gold in the cabin.

We received:

2 plates of chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

3 bottles of water

3 drink coupons (2 for use at brunch in the MDR and 1 for after 5 PM on the last night)

2 invites to the Plat/Diamond party

2 Journals (which we traded for Tervis Tumblers)

And, we had a GREAT time on one of our favorite ships!

Edited by The4Cruisers