Adding 3rd Passenger to Booking

qm2fan

As an update to a previous post, I am wondering if Cunard allows a 3rd passenger to be added to a previous booking for the listed rate, without requiring a complete rebook (and likely a higher rate). It seems like it depends whether the cabin assigned can accomodate 3, which is why I need someones help. The cabin is 6103 for 2006. I can't figure it out because on all of next years charts is looks like there is a star on the room, which would mean a double sofa bed which are only in the duplexes so that can't be right. Can anyone such as a travel agent with better resources out there figure out what that tiny star means and whether the cabin can accomodate 3? That particular tiny star does not appear anywhere else on the ship. Thanks so much for all of your help.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your help. Is the 3/4th berth a pulldown bed or a double sofa? Could you possibly describe the layout as you enter the room? Thank you again for your help. If it is a sofa, why do you think it is the only one on the ship besides a suite room?

Archived