Illusionarium on Getaway

cruise crazed

When are you sailing? I will be on Getaway 11/22 and seeing the show that evening. If you are sailing in the same time frame, it should be the same act.

The 11-22 cruise is the first cruise for that particular western itinerary. When you return will you be posting the Dailies or at least the "Look at your Week" sheet that you receive when you board? I am slightly obsessive and like to plan ahead. Can you tell me if Illusoinarium is done on every night of the week? I have 10 more days before I can book entertainment.

Edited by Lorey2007

The 11-22 cruise is the first cruise for that particular western itinerary. When you return will you be posting the Dailies or at least the "Look at your Week" sheet that you receive when you board? I am slightly obsessive and like to plan ahead. Can you tell me if Illusoinarium is done on every night of the week? I have 10 more days before I can book entertainment.

I too am cruise planning obsessed so I will scan and post all of the dailies and do my best to get the dinner menus as well.

I believe Illusionarium was available for booking on 5 nights. 1,2,4,5,6

I too am cruise planning obsessed so I will scan and post all of the dailies and do my best to get the dinner menus as well.

I believe Illusionarium was available for booking on 5 nights. 1,2,4,5,6

Oh thank you so much I will be patiently waiting.;)