Private tour with Island Marketing?

BubMunkeyBles

Anyone booked a private tour? They quoted me $220 for Old San Juan forts and the cemetery and Bacardi distillery. This included lunch, hotel pick up (in Old San Juan) and cruise ship drop off at the Celebrity Summit. Seems like a pretty good deal since it includes lunch and we won't need a cab to the ship or distillery transportation either. Just curious if anyone has ever booked similar?

Anyone booked a private tour? They quoted me $220 for Old San Juan forts and the cemetery and Bacardi distillery. This included lunch, hotel pick up (in Old San Juan) and cruise ship drop off at the Celebrity Summit. Seems like a pretty good deal since it includes lunch and we won't need a cab to the ship or distillery transportation either. Just curious if anyone has ever booked similar?

I'm interested in a reply to this original question--we'll be in San Juan in a few weeks on the Glory.

Walking is out--GF just screwed up her knee and will be going in for surgery when we get back.

A vehicle tour will now be an option so we will be interested in replies to this request.

Thx

• 4 weeks later...

It does not seem alot to me sounds like you are doing 5-6 hour tour. I think that length of tour usually costs alot more. How many people are you?