YVE Miami Question

dragonclaw74

Has anyone on here stayed at the YVE Miami. I am booked there for Dec 31 and Jan 1 for my Breeze cruise and then for one more night post cruise. I am starting to get a little nervous because I have noticed that recent reviews have taken a negative turn. I know that the rooms are very small, but since it is just me, that is not a problem. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Well, this has not made me feel any better:eek:

I guess that I will just hope for the best. I'm sure that I have stayed worse places. (Spent 20 years travelling with a race team and stayed in just about every roadside hotel you could think of):)

Has anyone on here stayed at the YVE Miami. I am booked there for Dec 31 and Jan 1 for my Breeze cruise and then for one more night post cruise. I am starting to get a little nervous because I have noticed that recent reviews have taken a negative turn. I know that the rooms are very small, but since it is just me, that is not a problem. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.

A few people on the list suggested it & I will let you know how I liked my stay in a week or so.:D We also have traveled in Europe where small rooms & slow elevators are the norm, & those seem to be the main complaints. I can't believe the rooms are smaller than the average cruise ship cabin. The location is terrific for what we want to do, with many restaurants near by, so I'm already thinking I will like it.

A few people on the list suggested it & I will let you know how I liked my stay in a week or so.:D We also have traveled in Europe where small rooms & slow elevators are the norm, & those seem to be the main complaints. I can't believe the rooms are smaller than the average cruise ship cabin. The location is terrific for what we want to do, with many restaurants near by, so I'm already thinking I will like it.

Yes, the location is great. It ought to be interesting being there on New Years Eve, but I should have a good view of Pitbull's New Years Eve Party at Bayfront Park. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Have you checked Trip Advisor's comments? I just took a quick look, out of curiosity because I've never heard of this hotel. The recent reviews aren't so good, but it does sound like an interesting location.

Yeah, the recent Tripadvisor comments were why I asked over here for some input. It actually hasn't been the YVE for very long. I think it opened in December 2014. The hotel that used to be at that location was called the B2.

We stayed at the YVE in February - I believe we were on the 4th or 5th floor, and our room was huge! Big room, large bathroom, queen size pull-out bed in addition to the king size bed. We loved the location and wouldn't hesitate to return. Please let us know your thoughts after your experience.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Yes, the location is great. It ought to be interesting being there on New Years Eve, but I should have a good view of Pitbull's New Years Eve Party at Bayfront Park. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

You're sailing on the wrong ship! Pitbull is the godfather of the Escape & will be christening it & giving a concert on Monday.

The Breeze is beautiful, especially the hot tubs on 5. We took her around the Med. We didn't care for CCL's entertainment though.

• 2 weeks later...

As promised, I'm posting this from the YVE. Yes the room & bath are a bit small but very clean & quiet. The tavern serves great drinks , a tasty breakfast & the staff is outstanding. CVS next door &Bayside Marketplace is right across Biscayne.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again

As promised, I'm posting this from the YVE. Yes the room & bath are a bit small but very clean & quiet. The tavern serves great drinks , a tasty breakfast & the staff is outstanding. CVS next door &Bayside Marketplace is right across Biscayne.

Thanks a lot. That is great to know.

Thank you for the update! I would be happy to keep this hotel on my list of possibilities because we enjoy this area of Miami! Enjoy your stay and your cruise!