Century Cabin #1210

msbeaurivage

Happy almost anniversary.

We stayed in 1211 on the past Xmas cruise. The cabin 1210 will be very enjoyable to you. That was the side that got all the great views. We saw a whole lot of ocean.

The cabin is a lovely size. The balcony even finer. Two chaises and a table. Our adult kids were in an inside cabin across the hall and joined us on the balcony most mornings for breakfast.

The bathroom is larger than most and has a tub. I am not sure if the cabins have been refurbished since Christmas. They were looking a little tired.

The suites are pretty soundproofed and we did not hear noise from the hallway.

I hope that helps.

We had Eduardo as our butler and Elizabeth was our cabin attnedant. They were fantastic.

We had Krunoslov as a waiter. I believe he is on a break right now. He made our trip even greater than we had hoped.

All in all, you are going to LOVE this trip.

Evana

Bananavan,

Thank you so much for the info. It was really helpful for me to get a mental picture of the room. I was really hoping that I got a nice room.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;4;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Days remaing until our 1st Wedding Anniversary Cruise!!!!

We sailed on 5/01/04 in Cabin 1222, also on starboard side, and loved it. Our butler was Richard and the view was great - we have booked the same cabin for the Western Caribbean in April 2005. Can't imagine traveling on any other ship or in any other suite! Believe me, you will love it. Hopwever, I must admit, the decor was looking a little tired, but my TA said Celebrity was planning to refurbish the cabins - we'll see!

Carol

How cool! I'm going in cabin 1210 on the 10/16 sailing of the Century. Which date are you sailing on?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by msbeaurivage:

Bananavan,

Thank you so much for the info. It was really helpful for me to get a mental picture of the room. I was really hoping that I got a nice room.

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;4;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mlavigne,

We'll be sailing on the Century on Sept. 4.

Bob278,

I've been to Celebrity.com and seen and taken the tour. Just wanted to see it through other peoples eyes.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;4;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Great. Please let me know what you think about the cabin. Thank you and have a blessed day, Martin. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by msbeaurivage:

Mlavigne,

We'll be sailing on the Century on Sept. 4.

Bob278,

I've been to Celebrity.com and seen and taken the tour. Just wanted to see it through other peoples eyes.

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;4;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does anyone know when they are going to refurbish the cabins? Do they need to be in dry dock to do this?

I'm just a little concerned because I have been reading comments about the cabins looking tired lately. Since I'm not cruising till October how much more worn will they be by then?

I've talked other people into coming on this cruise so it's important to me that everything be good ( not perfect but just nice and fun).

We're in Sky Suite 1212 June 5. I have seen the names Eduardo and Richard mentioned as the butlers. Does anyone know if Eduardo has all of the port side cabins and Richard has the starboard ones? Or are there also other butlers?

Garry

Century Western Caribbean - 6/5/2004 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;5;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Galaxy Transatlantic - 9/3/2004 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

click <a href="mailto:gkm278@comcast.net">here</a href> to send me an email

We sailed on May 1st and Richard had the starboard side, so I imagine it's easier for them to split the sides. You could always find them somewhere down the hall if you needed them.

Carol

Archived