Argh.

lcds1

Fly out of Grand Rapids tomorrow at noon. Not packed yet. Clothes are cleaning laying out but havent had a chance to get them into suitcases...BeCaUsE...

I have been reading posts trying to figure about getting back to IAH later afternoon on Nov 13th.

Wanted to rent a car as we do not fly out until the 14th. Found good prices at Texas City but it looks like its $$ to get from Galveston Port to Texas City?

I see that Galveston Express isnt too expensive- but no rides til 1 PM the day of disembarking...and we would like to spend a little time looking around the areas that day.

I just wanna relax ....DH doesnt do computers much so its all up to me right now.

Been so busy with the Trustee stuff that I forgot to get this "little detail" done.

Suggestions?

Fly out of Grand Rapids tomorrow at noon. Not packed yet. Clothes are cleaning laying out but havent had a chance to get them into suitcases...BeCaUsE...

I have been reading posts trying to figure about getting back to IAH later afternoon on Nov 13th.

Wanted to rent a car as we do not fly out until the 14th. Found good prices at Texas City but it looks like its $$ to get from Galveston Port to Texas City?

I see that Galveston Express isnt too expensive- but no rides til 1 PM the day of disembarking...and we would like to spend a little time looking around the areas that day.

I just wanna relax ....DH doesnt do computers much so its all up to me right now.

Been so busy with the Trustee stuff that I forgot to get this "little detail" done.

Suggestions?

Here are three suggestions...

Check in on the cruises roll call. Most people may already be underway, but some will still be reading and posting. Ask on the roll call is somebody wants to share a taxi to car rental location post cruise. That will slice your taxi cost. Or just sign up for the Galveston Express shuttle that is still available on disembarkation day. Or book a Galveston hotel and a Galveston express shuttle for day of your flight.

Thank you! We are here at Springhill Suites.

Glad you finished packing and made it safely.

If nobody responds on the roll call, you could ask at M&M about sharing. Even if you can't find somebody to slit the fare, a taxi to Texas City would allow you to enjoy your post-cruise time in Texas...that sounds worth the taxi fare.