HELP Can not view web cams

trident one

I am only able to get Nassau web cam to work on my computer.

I am an electronic novice more or less. Use Kaspersky Pure 3.0 total security and IE browser with windows 8.1. Had no problems all last sailing season and somewhere around August it just stopped working except for the Nassau cam.

Screen shows map of the ships in port but no video or sound.

Really need step by step instructions as DH and I are having Sail Away, most especially Queen of Horns AKA Westerdam. withdrawal.

Do you know if you are using an ad blocker or if Kaspersky has an ad blocker built in? I have an ad blocker and need to disable it for these sites

Yes, Kaspersky does have an ad blocker and I did disable it for these sites. The only port cam I can get picture and sound on is Nassau, which I find

strange, all the other sites have everything else on the page just no picture or sound. Thought if I opened up the Nassau cam I could then go to the bottom of the page and switch between cameras. I used to be able to do this and have more then one open at a time, but that does not work. My flash player is up to date.

Any other suggestions?

Edited by trident one