Alien Space Port near San Juan

AACJ

So I went to the barber today, told him this was my "1 week away from our cruise" haircut. He asked where we were going, I told him our itinerary and our embarkation and debarkation port was San Juan.

He got very excited then told me that when he was young, one of his neighbor friends would tell stories about his father (the neighbors father) in the military and him spending time in San Juan doing research on an alien space port underwater. He said he kinda just blew it off as things other kids say, but then a few years ago he saw a documentary about an underwater alien space port outside of San Juan. And he said the documentary was exactly like his friend had described.

I did some research on my own once I got home and found tons of internet sites devoted to this. Apparently there is some way aliens travel around underwater in their space craft and this is the area they come in to and out of the water. Like there is an underground highway for aliens...

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this? I mean he was so excited about it when I told him we were going to San Juan, he seemed so believable, plus all the stuff I found corroborating his story.

So I went to the barber today, told him this was my "1 week away from our cruise" haircut. He asked where we were going, I told him our itinerary and our embarkation and debarkation port was San Juan.

He got very excited then told me that when he was young, one of his neighbor friends would tell stories about his father (the neighbors father) in the military and him spending time in San Juan doing research on an alien space port underwater. He said he kinda just blew it off as things other kids say, but then a few years ago he saw a documentary about an underwater alien space port outside of San Juan. And he said the documentary was exactly like his friend had described.

I did some research on my own once I got home and found tons of internet sites devoted to this. Apparently there is some way aliens travel around underwater in their space craft and this is the area they come in to and out of the water. Like there is an underground highway for aliens...

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this? I mean he was so excited about it when I told him we were going to San Juan, he seemed so believable, plus all the stuff I found corroborating his story.

I think its Lajas

http://www.caborojopr.com/curiosities/#.VjUxNberQdU