Ideas for St Thomas

E&B

Our last cruise was excursion heavy and left us exhausted. This trip we're not planning much at all. Our kids (young adults) were disappointed so they decided to book their own excursion in St Thomas. As of now, hubby and I are just planning to get off and explore the dock area for a short time or maybe even just stay on board. Is there anything near the dock that is a must see? Just wondering if we're going to miss out with what we have planned.

Have you been to St Thomas before? If not I really would suggest an island tour. There are beautiful views and the basic tours are relatively inexpensive.

From either dock you can taxi down town & shop or see some of the historical sites. The Synagogue and the old Moravian church are interesting, and after reading Marriage of Opposites by Alice Hoffman I intend to stop by the Pissarro gallery myself. There is also an Ice Bar that sounds interesting

If you are docked at Crown Bay, take the ferry to Water Island & hang at the beach bar at Honeymoon. Come back & walk through the shops

If you are at Havensight, there is shopping at the mall & the tram to Paradise Point is near by.