Best Resort Day Passes

floatingwood

Hi- We have spent the day at Atlantis and also at the Melia on Cable Beach. (Have also spent part of a day at the British Colonial Hilton.)

We continue to go back to the Melia as it has nice pools, a good beach, lots of beach chairs, and a snack bar in the lobby. We just get the day pass without food.

Many like Breezes and Sandals. The websites have photos and info for comparisons.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi- We have spent the day at Atlantis and also at the Melia on Cable Beach. (Have also spent part of a day at the British Colonial Hilton.)

We continue to go back to the Melia as it has nice pools, a good beach, lots of beach chairs, and a snack bar in the lobby. We just get the day pass without food.

Many like Breezes and Sandals. The websites have photos and info for comparisons.

Where do you book a Melia day pass online?

We just got back from Nassau and booked the Melia day pass for 4 before we left from bookatourCaribbean.com for 30 each and had no problems using it at the site. We had 5 ships total in port the day we were there so booking ahead of time and heading right to the taxi line is recommended.

Could you please tell me what the cab cost is and how much drinks are if we just get the $30 per person package? Thank you!

I am interested in this as well

Thank you

Dorene

I will try to post all that I remember about it. We booked online before we left and at the time of booking they took a 20% deposit with the balance due at check in by cash or credit. There was 4 of us in my group and the taxi was 25 each way for all of us and we didn't have a problem finding a taxi either way. I cant speak of how much the drink were as we had water bottles with us. they do have a swim up bar at the main pool and a starbucks in the lobby. We were also happy to find out that the hotel had great Wi-Fi signal that worked all the way to the beach. the one downfall that i saw was that even though it is a hotel owned beach area they still had locals coming up and down the beach selling stuff and that did get a bit annoying at times. they do offer a higher priced day pass that includes food and drink i think and you can see that on the website. good luck and have a great time!

I will try to post all that I remember about it. We booked online before we left and at the time of booking they took a 20% deposit with the balance due at check in by cash or credit. There was 4 of us in my group and the taxi was 25 each way for all of us and we didn't have a problem finding a taxi either way. I cant speak of how much the drink were as we had water bottles with us. they do have a swim up bar at the main pool and a starbucks in the lobby. We were also happy to find out that the hotel had great Wi-Fi signal that worked all the way to the beach. the one downfall that i saw was that even though it is a hotel owned beach area they still had locals coming up and down the beach selling stuff and that did get a bit annoying at times. they do offer a higher priced day pass that includes food and drink i think and you can see that on the website. good luck and have a great time!

Great information, thanks.

• 2 months later...
We just got back from Nassau and booked the Melia day pass for 4 before we left from bookatourCaribbean.com for 30 each and had no problems using it at the site. We had 5 ships total in port the day we were there so booking ahead of time and heading right to the taxi line is recommended.

I did the melia, no problems. paid there upon arrival. nice pool & beach!

• 1 month later...