Royal Inside Cabin - B531

spingal

DUH!! I MEANT B533. My friends are in B531!

Anyone know if this cabin has any noise issues? I am an extremely light sleeper :( and see that the cabin in next to "white space" on the deck plan.

I would appreciate thoughts on this cabin!

THANK YOU!!!! :D

Edited by spingal

OP - the white space probably is some type of crew cart/towel/etc. storage and possibly a crew hallway of stairs. I spent 26 days in a Royal inside on the Baja deck (by white areas, etc.) and had no problem at night. Was never woken up once (only by crashing waves in Ireland sounding like the clanging of a bell). That being said, you may hear something during the day if you're in your cabin. Maybe some cart noise, door, etc. I actually heard, what sounded like someone announcing something over an interior PA system for the crew). But that obviously didn't bother me because I've booked another inside for next year! Hope this helps.

my husband is a very lite sleeper, he hears a pin drop, he takes ear plugs, to help him with that, I on the other hand can sleep standing up when I am tired, enjoy your cruise!!!!

OP - the white space probably is some type of crew cart/towel/etc. storage and possibly a crew hallway of stairs. I spent 26 days in a Royal inside on the Baja deck (by white areas, etc.) and had no problem at night. Was never woken up once (only by crashing waves in Ireland sounding like the clanging of a bell). That being said, you may hear something during the day if you're in your cabin. Maybe some cart noise, door, etc. I actually heard, what sounded like someone announcing something over an interior PA system for the crew). But that obviously didn't bother me because I've booked another inside for next year! Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!:D