Convince me I NEED Vibe Passes

I am sailing 11/22 on the Getaway in one of the large balconies on Deck 8. What exactly is the advantage to Vibe?

I can lounge on my deck and walk just a few steps to several bars for my drinks and not have to endure the swarm of people on the pool deck.

What is the draw of the Vibe? 2 hot tubs, loungers, rain shower and bar for $160

I am sailing 11/22 on the Getaway in one of the large balconies on Deck 8. What exactly is the advantage to Vibe?

I can lounge on my deck and walk just a few steps to several bars for my drinks and not have to endure the swarm of people on the pool deck.

What is the draw of the Vibe? 2 hot tubs, loungers, rain shower and bar for $160

I'd rather not try to convince you. That'll leave more Vibe passes available for those of us (like me) who DO like 'em! }:~)

More seriously, Vibe passes are very limited in number, so don't grab them unless you really want them and will definitely use them. Otherwise you're just taking something away from others who do want them, and who will use them.

Not endure the swarm of people on the pool deck but a balcony does the same thing too, without a swimming pool/hot tub/bar...So, do you really feel like spending another $160 after spending money on a balcony? Enjoy your trip.[emoji9]

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

Sounds like a rhetorical question to me [emoji53]. Enjoy your drinks on your large balcony. Clearly you have no use for a Vibe pass and aren't willing to pay the extra cost. Bon voyage [emoji3]

This is my first balcony so it is not a question of the extra cost. I am wondering if I would get use out of Vibe? Most reviews in November say it is really windy and sometimes not accessible. We only have 2 sea days and one of those has 5 hours filled up with Cruise Critic events - so it is just purely a question of why it is so great and when I could even get there.

Sounds like a rhetorical question to me [emoji53]. Enjoy your drinks on your large balcony. Clearly you have no use for a Vibe pass and aren't willing to pay the extra cost. Bon voyage [emoji3]

This is my first balcony so it is not a question of the extra cost. I am wondering if I would get use out of Vibe? Most reviews in November say it is really windy and sometimes not accessible. We only have 2 sea days and one of those has 5 hours filled up with Cruise Critic events - so it is just purely a question of why it is so great and when I could even get there.

In that case, I'd pass on Vibe. It doesn't sound as if you'd have time to enjoy it. Not worth the extra cost IMO.

The wind up there is off the hook crazy! Be warned. I feel if you need convincing, you probably don't need it. It seemed on my BA cruise that many people purchased it based on the line we waited it but there was virtually no one up there most of the time. Perhaps they were let down with it. Me, I just loved it but I'm not one who would use my balcony during the day time and find the main pool uber crazy for my taste. It was quiet, peaceful, you basically have a bar and bartender at your disposal all day, no waiting for drinks, the loungers are plush and comfy, they will arrange your umbrella the way you like it depending on if you want sun/shade, tons of towels for the taking. The hot tubs will be wayyyyyy less crowded (often emtpy) than the ones at the main pool. Downside was the wind which was fiece at times. There, those are my convincing points. Have a great cruise!

Not endure the swarm of people on the pool deck but a balcony does the same thing too, without a swimming pool/hot tub/bar...So, do you really feel like spending another $160 after spending money on a balcony? Enjoy your trip.[emoji9]

The$160 is not that important to some people.:)

The$160 is not that important to some people.:)

Some people don't need convincing to buy Vibe passes for the anemities for even $ 500. But the OP does, for $160 and already rooming with large balconies...[emoji6]