How do kids clubs contact you on board if needed

lachelli

Hello

We sail on the Epic in a couple of weeks time and I am just wondering how do they Kids clubs contact you if needed.

We have only previously sailed Disney and they will call your wave phone if needed. Does NCL have similar cordless telephones in the each stateroom that you can carry around the ship

Thanks in advance

Lachelli

Hello

We sail on the Epic in a couple of weeks time and I am just wondering how do they Kids clubs contact you if needed.

We have only previously sailed Disney and they will call your wave phone if needed. Does NCL have similar cordless telephones in the each stateroom that you can carry around the ship

Thanks in advance

Lachelli

Only suites have the cordless phones that you can carry around the ship. If you have the iConcierge app with messaging enabled, they will take your iconcierge number down to be able to reach you. Otherwise, they will simply ask you to tell them where you will be in case they need to locate you.

Only suites have the cordless phones that you can carry around the ship. If you have the iConcierge app with messaging enabled, they will take your iconcierge number down to be able to reach you. Otherwise, they will simply ask you to tell them where you will be in case they need to locate you.

Thank you, I will be sure to download the app before I travel as it will make life easier and not having to stress about moving about the ship.

I take it there is a cost for activating the messaging service

Thank you, I will be sure to download the app before I travel as it will make life easier and not having to stress about moving about the ship.

I take it there is a cost for activating the messaging service

Its a free app to download but to message or call or phones on the ship there is a flat fee of 7.95 for each phone. My daughter is bringing her ipod and we already downloaded the app. So we will register all our phones and ipods. That way she can text us when she wants to get out of Splash academy.