Anthem of the Seas dining

cruzilove

I don't think anyone really knows the answer to this yet. previous sailings have been in Europe, where dining times and preferences are quite different. We are on the completely sold out 11/22 sailing s that should give us a good sense of how this will be. I will happily post my experiences with this while on-board. We have pre-booked every night but I am anxious to see lines and how easy it is to re-schedule when desired.

Must you make reservations prior to sailing how hard is it to make reservations on board

I am sailing on the Anthem in Jan and have all ready made all me reservation for dinner. My husband and I sailed on the Quantum in Feb of 2015. If I did not make the reservations in advance the cruise would have been terrible.

So I highly suggest making your reservation in advance. Also that includes reservations for the specialty restaurant's as well. We met a few other couples during our cruise and was not able to get additional reservations for a larger group at all.

sailnjmom49