Single parent with toddler?

ziggyS1StefZoe

Lots of us cruise alone with our kids - some because we're single and some because the spouse can't join. There's always a singles gathering or two, but I don't think I've ever seen a single parent gathering - there are usually not going to be many aboard, and of those who are, not all/any will care to specifically meet other single parents. That said, I always meet tons of other people on board and have a great time - just not singles. The nice thing about a cruise is it's easy to sit down at a bar or lounge and fall in with others, or join others in the group games/activities.

Best,

Mia

I have sailed as a single parent with my toddler and pre-teen. There were indeed several other single parents onboard. I would see them in passing or our toddler would play for a few moments in the pool. I met the people on my cruises roll call here on CC but we all were too consumed with enjoying our vacation with our loved ones that no one suggested any group activities. Personally, the last thing I want to do on a cruise is endure a play date with someone I have never met before. (I’d much rather relax and play/entertain my child(ren) on my own.) I’m sure you will find plenty to do with you little one.