Dream D cabin bathrooms?

vikesfan

Less than 2 months until our first cruise!!! :D

I am wondering if anyone has any information about the bathrooms in a D cabin on the Dream. Specifically, we are in cabin 7036. I am mostly curious about the storage available. I am debating the over the door shoe organizer that I have read so much about, but if there is some storage already there, I may not need it.

Any info/advice is much appreciated!

Sailed the Dream in 2002. had a D cat cabin. I do NOT remember anything good or bad re: the bathroom so we probably were ok for storage and hubby shaved w/ a rajor & shave cream. We never have used the overdoor organizer but they are real handy for stuff other than toiletries like spare batteries, camera holder, film holder, charger holder. We were also on a 9 day cruise w/ 1 day pre, 2 days post cruise in MIA so were heavily packed.

Thanks, Holly, for the info. I am going to wait to see just how much room I will have before I decide on the shoe organizer.

If anyone has any more detailed info on the bathrooms in the D category on the Dream, I would very much appreciate it!

Hard day to be a Vikes fan!!!:(

On the Dream in Sept. I'd never heard of this site, so knew nothing about the over the door shoe bag thing. I take a lot of meds, first aid stuff, etc. and had plenty of room on shelves in the corner "above" the toilet and on the shelves under the counter.

Now, the showers? SMALL! On this site, someone described them as ones where you should "soap the walls and turn and turn and turn"........believe it.

Have fun!!

Archived