Escape balcony cabins - how do you know if bed is by the balcony or closet?

CamaCama

Are the rooms like that on Escape? Do they alternate, some beds are by the balcony door and some are by the closet (with couch by balcony)? If so, how do we find out what ours will be?

Here's my theory I posted the other day:

I have a theory on this that I'm pretty confident on but maybe someone on here can poke some holes in it.

Every picture I've seen of the four person rooms with the bunk that comes down from the ceiling has the bed by the window and the couch by the door. This makes sense to set up each night you would want it by the door and not have to go around the bed. I double checked this against the Getaway floor plans where its listed and it lines up.

So on your deck plan look at the coding to see which rooms are for four people. then work your way backwards to your room knowing that they alternate every other room. It's not 100% because there are maintenance areas, etc. but you can find a lot of rooms layouts this way.

Every picture I've seen of the four person rooms with the bunk that comes down from the ceiling has the bed by the window and the couch by the door. This makes sense to set up each night you would want it by the door and not have to go around the bed. I double checked this against the Getaway floor plans where its listed and it lines up.

I have been wondering about the bed-by-balcony/bed-by-door thing, too, so I hope your theory is correct! We're in an angled balcony on deck 12 on the 3-day next week (and on deck 14 in January, and both of our rooms hold 4. My fingers are crossed that you are right. :)

Are the rooms like that on Escape? Do they alternate, some beds are by the balcony door and some are by the closet (with couch by balcony)? If so, how do we find out what ours will be?

I asked the reservation agent if he knew which cabins had the beds by the balcony. He said he did. I hope he's right.

Speaking of those 4 person rooms, how does that work? Do we have to set up the bed each night or does the cabin steward?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Your room steward will set it up each night and put it away each day while you're out. You will not need to lift a finger to set them up. Yay vacation!!!