Celebrity Reflection Bands

Cruisennerable

Does anyone know what musicians/bands are playing on the Reflection during the Caribbean Cruises? We are a mid to late 40's couple and we have booked on the Eastern January 23rd sailing. My husband is a hobby musician and just loves to watch live music, we were on a cruise years ago with Carnival and the house band was amazing and played so many genre of music we watched them every night. I hope they have something similar ;)

Does anyone know what musicians/bands are playing on the Reflection during the Caribbean Cruises? We are a mid to late 40's couple and we have booked on the Eastern January 23rd sailing. My husband is a hobby musician and just loves to watch live music, we were on a cruise years ago with Carnival and the show / house band was amazing and played so many genre of music we watched them every night. I hope they have something similar ;)

I'm on the Jan 30th sailing. Did your itinerary last year. They had a nice boy / girl acoustic duo; great jazz band; piano player and some ad hoc combos. Like your DH I love live music and wasn't disappointed.

Live music on the Sunset Bar was a real highlight. Enjoy!

We were booked on that cruise up until yesterday and then changed to the 23rd as we got a better flight and room. Plus I didn't mind getting to go 1 week earlier. I'm a bit of a research addict so was hoping a recent cruiser might have a name or a daily so I can look them up!

Celebrity has been moving from live music to a dj. They used to have live music by the pool but that was replaced by a dj on our cruise. There were so duos that were real good. House band was so/so. That may change for the winter season.

We were booked on that cruise up until yesterday and then changed to the 23rd as we got a better flight and room. Plus I didn't mind getting to go 1 week earlier. I'm a bit of a research addict so was hoping a recent cruiser might have a name or a daily so I can look them up!

Hi Guys!

We're also booked on the same cruise!

There's a Roll Call started, if interested: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48249751#post48249751

We also like good bands and dancing, but I'm noticing conflicting reports lately :confused:

Mike and Wendy