3,4 or 5 night specialty dinning package?

whitshel

I want to buy the 3 Night package for my upcoming 11 night on Grandeur. We already have Chef's Table reserved for night 2 and I want to eat at the MDR on night 1. Do I HAVE to use one of my three nights of the package on night 1 or 2?

thanks

Yes, that is part of the requirements of the package. When you book you will be asked to select a time on night 1 or 2.

Many times they will still offer the 3 night dining package on board where there is not the requirement for one of the nights to be the first or second night.

So, when we get onboard, we can just order the specialty dining package from the TV's in our rooms? Or, is there a designated place to order it?

Edited by GuavaTechAngels

When we were on the Allure last week, I was expecting some kind of note to be in our stateroom for the 5-night package I pre-purchased, telling me what our 1st restaurant would be.

There was nothing there. I asked the room steward and he did not know about it, and he told me to check at Guest Services. At Guest Services there was a special person for dining issues, so I asked him "How do i find out the 1st restaurant for my dining package?" He told me that I just make all of the reservations myself . I knew that was wrong because of all the information on these boards, and also from the online purchase information (silly me).

So I went to the regular Guest Services and asked my question and they gave me the same answer. Sure enough there was no pre-assigned restaurant for the 1st night of the dining package, and I just went ahead and made all of the reservations myself, once onboard.

Another rule change.

So we are both D+ and usually use our Bogo on nights 1&2. If we pre book the 3 night dining package are we going to lose out.

i.e. Can we use the dining package on night 3-7?. It refers to the 1st night as a pre select.!

Anyone had success doing this or should we just wait until we board to book"

Have not been thrilled with MD experience lately so we were considerin this option for our upcoming Allure cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Shay

So we are both D+ and usually use our Bogo on nights 1&2. If we pre book the 3 night dining package are we going to lose out.

i.e. Can we use the dining package on night 3-7?. It refers to the 1st night as a pre select.!

Anyone had success doing this or should we just wait until we board to book"

Have not been thrilled with MD experience lately so we were considerin this option for our upcoming Allure cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Shay

I would wait until you are on board to book. Sometimes they sell the dining packages onboard.

I had the exact same question as SConnolly.

We are on an upcoming 9-night on The Grandeur and are looking to purchase a 3-night dinner package.

Plus, we are now D+ too. Is the BOGO mean buy one dinner and the second dinner is FREE?

Or does it mean, you both pay, say, your $35 or $39 dollars each at Giovanni's, and the second night for the two of you is FREE?

We would love to eat in the MDR on night 1, then do our BOGO on night two and our 3-night package between nights 3-8.

Thanks

Sorry for the stupid question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Does it guarantee at least one night at Wonderland? I would like to try Wonderland on Harmony in December, but there isn't any early seating left, only 8:30pm seating is available, however 8:30 is too late for my toddlers. How likely I will be able to get an early seating at Wonderland if I purchase the 3-night package? Is that something the suite concierge be able to help?