Honoring Free Replenish/Refreshment Package from Summer Promo

bmckim

Anyone have any luck with the Ship honoring the promotion from the Summer with the Free Replenish or Refreshment package when an Ultimate package was booked? I know they kept changing the terms until finally that you had to sail by the end of August, but I was looking to see if anyone had any luck with them honoring the promotion.

• 2 months later...

Basically honored it on my Thanksgiving cruise on Freedom.

When the whole debacle went down back when I booked it, I printed everything out, including the flyers my receipt etc.

Eventually I decided to call in and "find out the deal". At that point I was told they could not honor the Replenish package for free but could give me a Refresh package for free. I threatened to cancel and was thrown in a $105 OBC (being the upgrade price between Refresh and Replenish).

Boarded at Thanksgiving, no extra refresh cup in the room, no bottle of champagne. Spoke to the "bar manager" who told me the promo expired long ago, out of luck.

Decided to speak to Guest Services before getting mad. GS rep handed me a cup and a bottle of wine within 5 minutes, problem solved, everyone happy.

Basically honored it on my Thanksgiving cruise on Freedom.

When the whole debacle went down back when I booked it, I printed everything out, including the flyers my receipt etc.

Eventually I decided to call in and "find out the deal". At that point I was told they could not honor the Replenish package for free but could give me a Refresh package for free. I threatened to cancel and was thrown in a $105 OBC (being the upgrade price between Refresh and Replenish).

Boarded at Thanksgiving, no extra refresh cup in the room, no bottle of champagne. Spoke to the "bar manager" who told me the promo expired long ago, out of luck.

Decided to speak to Guest Services before getting mad. GS rep handed me a cup and a bottle of wine within 5 minutes, problem solved, everyone happy.

I hope it all works out too. I have the original flyer that states replenish and no expiration date, but when I called they keep saying it expired in August when I keep telling them that it says it has to be purchased by August. No luck over the phone and I really don't need a second cup since my wife don't drink soda but like Starbucks Coffee.

• 2 weeks later...
What was the result bmckim? How was your sailing?

I had the flier and the Guest Services Officer had to check with the Bar Manager to honor it. They honored the packages, so my wife got the cup and sticker. But we did not get the wine as they didn't have any of it. Frankly it was fine by us as I had the package so I preferred to get wine off of it.

So at the end they honored it. Just make sure you have the flier to show them.

I had a similar situation - got on the ship, only to find out they had put me into the Ultimate package with no free replenish to accompany it.

Called Corporate RCCl before leaving port, and had a credit to cover it within 3 hours. Quick & Courteous service to fix the problem!

I had a similar situation - got on the ship, only to find out they had put me into the Ultimate package with no free replenish to accompany it.

Called Corporate RCCl before leaving port, and had a credit to cover it within 3 hours. Quick & Courteous service to fix the problem!

Well that is the problem. I have been calling with no results. They are just saying it expired. Maybe I and the TA are calling the wrong RCL people.