Sunshine Lido deck interior cabins

mimxmom

• 1 month later...
I did and it was great. Had inside room right by the glass doors that open to pool. We never had any noise issue. Best spot ever.

Do you have any pics of the room, or did you post a review with pics? We just booked a room right by the doors to the pool on the Lido deck.

No pics, was just a standard inside cabin

The description on my room says we may not be able to make a King bed with both of the pullman's out. I figured we would just all sleep in our own twin bed but hubby is not thrilled with this. Hoping that we can sleep four in the room and hubby and I can have a king while each of the kids gets a twin.

The description on my room says we may not be able to make a King bed with both of the pullman's out. I figured we would just all sleep in our own twin bed but hubby is not thrilled with this. Hoping that we can sleep four in the room and hubby and I can have a king while each of the kids gets a twin.

It does not work well to have a king with the 2 twin bunks pulled down above. Have you considered 2 inside rooms near each other. We have had all 4 of us in one inside and 2 insides. It was not that much more to get the two rooms and it was so much better.

Are these rooms too small for a party of 4? I have only ever sailed balcony rooms but my mom and the two others I am with are not willing to pay the difference for a balcony.

We just got off the Sunshine last weekend with 3 families traveling together for a New Years Eve cruise. 4 of the adult boys in our families roomed together in an interior room on Lido (9181). When they entered the room, it was layer out poorly in that there was no room to walk into the room, let alone getting 4 pieces of luggage.

The boys pushed the 2 beds on the floor so they formed an L shape to the far walls and opened up a large space so they could move around.

Thinking about the king bed with two twins hanging over it, made me laugh, Dad will want a single the first time someone gets out of the upper bunk to go to the bathroom and steps on him.

But really have to see these rooms, 2 people have no place to move, one has to sit while the other moves, put 4 people in there and it would have to be hell on earth.