CEL Equinox LGBT - T/A 04/15/16

daviddfld

We're David & Larry from south Florida. We recently booked this sailing while onboard Equinox doing the Fall transatlantic from Barcelona back to Ft. Lauderdale.

We are a married couple together for 38 years, but only married since March 2015. Hope you can join us on this voyage.

• 4 months later...

It has been months, since you posted, so I don't know whether you will even see this message. This is Herbert from Munich, Germany and I will be doing this t/a, too. I have been with my partner for 23 years, but this year he is unable to come along. We cannot marry in Germany, only get a registered partnership, and we do not want to have a second class approval by our government, so we are still "living in sin". We are considering getting married in Las Vegas later this year, so we'll at least be legal on one side of the Atlantic. LOL

Looking forward to meeting you,

Herbert

It has been months, since you posted, so I don't know whether you will even see this message. This is Herbert from Munich, Germany and I will be doing this t/a, too. I have been with my partner for 23 years, but this year he is unable to come along. We cannot marry in Germany, only get a registered partnership, and we do not want to have a second class approval by our government, so we are still "living in sin". We are considering getting married in Las Vegas later this year, so we'll at least be legal on one side of the Atlantic. LOL

Looking forward to meeting you,

Herbert

Hi Herbert, I am happy that you posted. I knew that we would not be alone on this sailing because I know of another couple whom we met on an earlier TA will also be onboard. It's a shame that your partner will not be with you, but I'm sure you will have a great time.

We will be on the lookout for you at the Martini Bar!