What can I take my toddler to on the Escape?

MrsT3030

We are crushing on Jan 2nd on the Escape. We travel a lot and my almost 3 year-old is like a mini-grown up, so loves shows, restaurants, music etc. She is always well behaved so easy to take along everywhere with us. Is it unlikely we'll use the nursery onboard as it looks a bit babyish for her (she'll be just a few weeks away from turning 3 when we sail annoyingly).

On our last cruise (Carnival) she joined us for everything we did - listening to music in the evening, all the shows, all the dinners.

I wondered what was and wasn't 'children welcome' on the Escape? Can she come along to Howl At the Moon, for example?

Thanks!

Edited by MrsT3030

Our Freestyle Daily stated that "after 11pm, must be 18" or something like that for Howl at The Moon. Kids are welcome before that time. Please abide by whatever is written in your daily after that time. (I've been on cruises where parents think it's cute to keep little princess sitting there until midnight requesting Frozen songs and such. The piano players were annoyed, the crowd was ready to kill the parents, etc. Finally staff kicked them out, but it shouldn't be necessary.) But I digress... She can enjoy After Midnight and Million Dollar Quartet, too. I haven't seen Supper Club yet, so not sure about that, but I do know that you'd have to pay full price for her. Also, there are always plenty of piano players and singers various places around the ship.

Edited by LrgPizza

She couldn't go to the late night activities that are 18 and over (comedy club, howl at the moon) and Spice H20, water slides and ropes course have a min and max height.

All of the restaurants and shows would welcome her. I would rather sit next to a well behaved toddler than a obnoxious drunk adult any day.

I found NCL to be very welcoming to children but my kids didn't start cruising until 4.

Our Freestyle Daily stated that "after 11pm, must be 18" or something like that for Howl at The Moon. Kids are welcome before that time. Please abide by whatever is written in your daily after that time. (I've been on cruises where parents think it's cute to keep little princess sitting there until midnight requesting Frozen songs and such. The piano players were annoyed, the crowd was ready to kill the parents, etc. Finally staff kicked them out, but it shouldn't be necessary.) But I digress... She can enjoy After Midnight and Million Dollar Quartet, too. I haven't seen Supper Club yet, so not sure about that, but I do know that you'd have to pay full price for her. Also, there are always plenty of piano players and singers various places around the ship.

Thanks so much. This is very informative :) no danger of anyone in our party still being awake past 11 but so glad she can hear some music earlier in the evening.

As long as she isn't at anything I'm at ;):rolleyes::p:D:eek:

I was so angry when I saw this and couldn't work out why anyone would be so mean and then I saw the name! :D

Pretty sure you might bump into her once or twice

We are crushing on Jan 2nd on the Escape. We travel a lot and my almost 3 year-old is like a mini-grown up, so loves shows, restaurants, music etc. She is always well behaved so easy to take along everywhere with us. Is it unlikely we'll use the nursery onboard as it looks a bit babyish for her (she'll be just a few weeks away from turning 3 when we sail annoyingly).

On our last cruise (Carnival) she joined us for everything we did - listening to music in the evening, all the shows, all the dinners.

I wondered what was and wasn't 'children welcome' on the Escape? Can she come along to Howl At the Moon, for example?

Thanks!

I'll have a two and a half year old nephew on that same cruise, we could set them up on a blind date??

I'll have a two and a half year old nephew on that same cruise, we could set them up on a blind date??

We definitely should. We are cruising with my sisters and brother-in-laws so my little one is also travelling with her aunties and uncles!