Cabin availability?

Lily815

If you call NCL directly they will be able to tell you what rooms are available. On my upcoming cruise there were two cabins that I wanted but they weren't shown as available on the website. I called and they were available so I booked them.

The answer to the question is no, there is no such site available.

Even the TA sites that some people claim would show more than NCL's site, get their data from NCL and have the same max 15 cabins per category limitation in their listings.

Is there a website that shows the actual available cabins on a ship? NCL appears to only show a small block of cabins to choose from.

Yes and No...if you use another booking site say - orbitz or expedia they show which cabins are open....not saying that they will show every cabin that is open but it gives you an idea, especially closer to sail date how many of a certain category are still open.

I checked our next sailing for balconies and NCL will only offer guarantee category... checked with the above two places and could actually see what was reported to them as being open still.

Again call NCL direct they have the official list of what is still open.