Recent Coral Cruisers - what about a review??

Princesshhi

Would love to read a recent review of the Coral. We will be on her in November and it's always nice to hear some reviews a few weeks before. It really gets you in the mood. I know there are many old ones but I would like to read some newer reviews. Share your fun. Thanks

Would love to read a recent review of the Coral. We will be on her in November and it's always nice to hear some reviews a few weeks before. It really gets you in the mood. I know there are many old ones but I would like to read some newer reviews. Share your fun. Thanks

Princesshhi,

DH and I are recently back (9/10-17) from the Coral's season ending Alaska cruise. This was our second cruise onboard her and she remains an incredible ship with a fabulous crew. We sailed her roundtrip Panama Canal last fall. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

We did the Coral Alaska in August and thoroughly enjoyed the ship. No complaints of any kind. The cajun specialty restaurant was excellent and the food in the personal choice dining room was very good also. The size and layout of the ship were great and the ship is in wonderful condition. We loved the layout of the library and Internet cafe and other public rooms off the atrium floors, the layout seemed so logical. We had a minisuite and were very pleased with the size and layout. Coral has more space per passenger than most ships, very uncrowded feeling. Enjoy

Archived