Family Rooms on the Breeze

Princesskiki

Hi everyone,

I just booked a 6N OV room for our family of five on the Breeze. I'm SUPER excited about it but very curious what others have to say about it.

I'm trying to figure out how we're all going to fit in with all our stuff.

It will be sweet hubs and I, a 12 year old, 8 year old and 3 year old.

I'd love to hear from those who have stayed in that type of room and get any words of wisdom you may have!

Thank you!!

I have had this same room type, but it was a 3-person room. The only difference between yours & my room is that you will have 2 upper bunks for the 4th/5th people, and the curtain. The 3rd person will be in the sofabed (not a pullout). The rules state that the standard beds cannot be pushed together, but they can be by request. When they are together, the 5th person has no direct way to get up to their bed. They will have to climb up from your bed, or climb up the ladder to the other bunk & crawl over to their bunk. Unless your 3-yr old is a climber & a secure one, the sofabed will probably be best for him/her.

The ladder that is between the 2 bunks in this pic is useless, since there are only a couple inches between the bunks. If the lower beds are separated, then the ladder for that far bunk will drop down between the lower beds.

dreamquint2.jpg

Here, you see the 2 doors to the 2 bathrooms, and you can see the sofabed

dreamquint3.jpg

The 2nd bathroom does not have a toilet. Just a small sink & junior tub, which also can be showered in, and it's a better shower than the one in the standard bathroom.

P1010651_zps096a3635.jpg

Edited by k2excursion

We have done this, with almost the same age group as your children. We recommend the room to everyone we know. K2 describes the layout perfectly. There is fairly decent closet space for 5, use under the beds for your empty suitcases and anything else you don't need instant access to. The two showers and sinks help tremendously in the morning and evening. The second shower has the small tub, very key if the 3 year old doesn't like to be in the shower. We had no problem in having the steward put the beds together. We loved the room, it was still a bit tight, but we weren't stepping on each other all the time, and really it was rare that we were all there at the same time during the day. Have a great family cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We had one on the Breeze and the Dream, when we took our three youngest kids with us. Both times we had them put the bed together, no problems. We had the youngest on the bunk that is above our bed. There isn't a lot of room, but it is totally fine. It is very nice having the 2 bathrooms, especially when everyone is getting ready in the morning or for dinner;)