Was anyone else on the Sky this past weekend?

tggs726

I think they are harmless...I have never read anything that suggests they are dangerous, they just like to dress up:

http://www.furryfandom.info/

I have heard a lot about them and have never heard about any that are dangerous. Most are very very nice people, they are just into something most of us aren't.

I have no idea what furries are but get the hint that if I see one - I need to run the other way.:eek::eek::confused::confused:

There are varying levels but they pretty much dress up in full costumes, much like mascots and live as if they're animals. Eating out of bowls, going to the bathroom in litter boxes, etc. Some of them take it a step further in private, but it is nothing to be scared of.

There are varying levels but they pretty much dress up in full costumes, much like mascots and live as if they're animals. Eating out of bowls, going to the bathroom in litter boxes, etc. Some of them take it a step further in private, but it is nothing to be scared of.

Some? I thought this was fairly common.

For what it's worth, b/c of this I would be leery of them. [emoji23]

Some? I thought this was fairly common.

For what it's worth, b/c of this I would be leery of them. [emoji23]

From what I've heard, the private stuff is a small minority. I wouldn't be leery of them, but I wouldn't want to be in the same hotel when there is a convention going in ;)

If this is now considered normal, let alone acceptable behavior, I am sincerely glad that our three day Sky trip in August was out last on that ship.

Coupled with what happened at embarkation today, NCL seems to have created something of a monster here. I feel sincerely sorry for some passengers expecting something very different who find themselves enmeshed in this kind of insulting and arrogant behavior.

It used to be MUCH better!

Us too. We sailed The Sky in September and now say " Good Riddance".